CAT I / Level I Ultrasound Training in Vilvoorde, Belgium10-14 September 2018
Inspections with airborne ultrasound are non-destructive tests and their effectiveness depends on the engineer’s ability to perform the inspections.
Our extensive training allows professionals to achieve the best predictive maintenance practices after the implementation of a high quality ultrasound program.
The training includes the following topics:
- All aspects of ultrasound technology;
- Effective mechanical analysis, leak detection and electrical inspections;
- Conducting leak detection audits, condition based lubrication, steam trap inspection, trending of bearings and electrical inspections;
- Optimizing the availability of assets and the profitability of the company;
- Improved techniques and methods for a quality ultrasound inspection;
- Improving recording and reporting skills through special analytical and data management;
- Reducing energy consumption.
The training takes 4½ days and consists of four days of theory / practice