In the food industry work environments, hygiene is crucially important. You want to deliver the best possible product, so you do not want your materials, products or work environment to be contaminated by dirt and other contaminants. And you want yourself and your people to work in a hygienic work environment. So using the right and proper cleaning equipment is essential. That includes using high quality hoses. And you cannot get more high quality than high pressure hose. It gets the job done, and then some!
The high pressure hose is able to deliver every single time, thanks to the following features:
– The high pressure hose has 430 bar working pressure, thanks to the smooth PTFE bunch braided reinforced bore
– The high pressure hose has 1750 bar burst pressure, which means it can handle sudden spikes in the pressure
– The high pressure hose is extremely hygienic. It has a silicone outer skin, Stainless Steel fittings and is PTFE lined, which means the high pressure hose does the business, every single time
– The high pressure hose has PVC kink-resistant cuffs, designed specifically to resist heat, profiled to aid grip and easy to clean
– The high pressure hose has a minimum bend radius of 80 mm, which makes it one of the most flexible hoses of its type
In short, the high pressure hose is the perfect hose for any company in the food industry where hygiene is of the utmost importance! It is flexible and sturdy, can withstand serious pressure levels and is easy to handle.
A summary of the features of the high pressure hose:
– A silicone outer skin
– Stainless Steel fittings
– PTFE lined
– PVC cuffs, for perfect grip
– You can order your high pressure hose from spec, to match the connection size and profile of your feed end and supply end, and the distance between the feed and the supply connections. That way, you can make sure that the high pressure hose meets your needs!
– Or you can order a replacement. Either send us the hose you ordered in the past and we will match it, or send us the specs of the hose you want to order.
Reasons to use the high pressure hose:
– It increases hygiene in the workplace
– It is flexible, sturdy and easy to use
– It can handle serious (burst) pressure
– It is easy to clean
Want to know what we can do for you and your company? Contact us today!